Saturday, March 31, 2007

UPDATO

So the last two weeks have been incredibly busy, as anyone who tries to talk to me from home knows all too well. Between hospitalizations, fighting embassies, midterms, presentations and more medical drama, I haven´t had time to update.

I do have things to share, like the recent Egyptian amendments and our failed attempt to attend a protest, or my trip to Coptic Cairo. I even have some contraband pictures of the Synagogue.

But. It´s spring break, baby, and I´m typing this from my hostel in Barcelona. I just got backfrom a FC Barcelona match, am watching ESPN refresh every 30 seconds for the last minutes ofthe Georgetown-Ohio State game, and about ready to go collapse in my bunk bed, so Cairo news is going to have to wait until I get back from break.

I´m loving Barcelona, and I´ll try to keep you updated. Rome in two days. Get excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frankly, as a Spaniard, I wouldn't be so keen on letting people come in from the Middle East. That didn't end up so well last time.